[pygame] Re: Pointer module

Just wondering, with all the feedback on font size on the other
thread. Is there anyone else on the list who would agree that there's
some benefit in having a simple way to implement pointing through
joysticks in a way that's easily interchangeable with the mouse or is
the idea really that pointless?

-Thiago