Re: [pygame] unit and doc testing questions

explicitly.  That cookbook example sounds like it is less about
compiling, and more
of a way to implicitly run tests when the application runs.
Right. it auto-runs your tests when the code is compiled.

are pretty much inherently checking for compiler errors, so there is no need to test for the compiler
explicitly.
Don't know what you mean? I'm not testing for compile errors?

I can convert most of the render test like you said. But I'm more curious when a case comes up that it just takes too long. ( Not specifically rendering , but just a unittest in general that requires time.)

The tagging system looks interesting, I'm going to look more into it.
--
Jake