Re: [pygame] Peculiarities of pygame.surfarray.blit_array

I don't think it should be 0.  That means it's not visible, and
contradicts the convention as you say.

I'm not sure if it has always been like that, or if it changed with
the 1.8 changes to surfarray?

ps.  I think there might be a bug with 24bit numpy arrays with
surfarray in general?  I think I came across a bug the other day...
but not sure.  If I find the code where I thought it was happening,
I'll turn it into a test.

cu,