Re: [pygame] Detect dragging of main window

if this is on windows, then you are probably dealing with a platform specific thing. On Windows, unless the app specifically requests otherwise, it's main loop is halted completely when the window is being dragged or resized. There was something about this on the pyglet mailing list, and I think pyglet now does necessary message processing to get messages during resize, but I can't remember any of the details.It should be possible for pygame to do a similar thing.