Re: [pygame] File Hosting

On Jan 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Yanom Mobis wrote:

You bet SF is bloated with ads :) Most of the ads are for Microsoft products, which struck me as a little ironic.

Yes, sourceforge, which used to be the leading repository of open source projects, now completely sucks and should be avoided.  It's slow, bloated with advertising, and has not kept up with the best of the new breed of open source hosting by a long shot.

Definitely try BitBucket, Github, or Gitorious, in that order, in my experience.