[pygame] BUG : self-made pygame events don't work under Windows XP

Hello,

I've got some issues using self-made events under windows. My program
works well under liunx (crunchbang, using kernel 2.6.28-17-generic),
but not under windows.

I've added a sample in attachment. This simply create a windows, and
generates some events. It also prints the events type during the main
loop.
While trying it, the MouseMotion or ActiveEvents appears, but not the
event number 42.

This sample works well under Linux, but not under windows. As I
generate some events, they are detected under linux, but the messages
don't show up under windows.

I'm using python2.6 and pygame 1.9.1. It seems the bugs also appears
when I try with python 2.5. I'm under windows Xp SP3.

I'm sorry if my mail isn't well-understandable, but english isn't my
native language, and I'm not used to send bug reports.

Thanks

Amarok