Re: [pygame] BUG : self-made pygame events don't work under Windows XP

Hi,
I'm sorry, I had misunderstood the pygame.org documentation. But
there's something strange anyway : on my linux distribution, the
values are the same as yours (0, 24 and 32), but my program works well
qith the values 42 and 43. This may not be possible, isn't it?

i'm quite surprised that I can use only 8 differents number for
userEvents. Does this mean that, if I need more event types, I have to
figure another way of creating and managing userEvents? I may add an
attribute to my userEvents, to extends the number of choices, but this
is not the simpliest way.

Sorry again for my english :)

Thanks for your help.

Amarok