Re: [pygame] test build. testers? mac osx snow leopard 64 bit intel only build.

Thanks.

yeah, I wonder.  I know some macs do have 32 bit only cpus...  You can
see by running   Activity Monitor  what your binaries are running as.
They'll say Intel (64 bit) if they are 64, or Intel if they are 32.

I should probably just make it 64bit + 32bit intel.