Re: [pygame] test build. testers? mac osx snow leopard 64 bit intel only build.

Hi,

I haven't checked for a while... but the macport py26-game usually works fine.

I put a new one up... but still only for 64bit.
  http://f0o.com/~rene/stuff/pygame-1.9.2pre-py2.6-macosx10.6.mpkg.zip

It's down to about 5MB now.  Which is kind of nice.  There's a few
bugs with it still, but mostly works.