Re: [pygame] GSoC

hi,

you'll need to compile pygame from source for python 3 on ubuntu.
Since it is not packaged by ubuntu for python 3 yet (like a lot of
missing python 3 modules on ubuntu).

sudo apt-get install python-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libsdl1.2-dev libsmpeg-dev
python-numpy subversion libportmidi-dev

svn co svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/trunk pygame

cd pygame
python3.1 setup.py build
sudo python3.1 setup.py install