Re: [pygame] GSoC

Hi David,

I had not realised that Pygame was working on Python 3. Oddly, it still
does not seem to be working on my computer:
  File "/home/s/Games/Python/Tools/sgc/sgc/example/test.py", line 12, in
<module>
    import pygame
ImportError: No module named pygame
I'm running Ubuntu, and have installed python-pygame from the
repositories, it says Pygame is 1.9.1, but does not seem to run with
python3.
It works without a problem on Python 2 though...