Re: [pygame] GSOC 2011 ideas for pygame

I have a working setup.py script for Mac OSX. It's for a large game using PyOpenGL, so it should be useful. I'll contribute that. But Windows and Linux have stymied me. py2exe is very finicky with PyOpenGL.

I recommend trying to make an innosetup build that can turn a pygame game into an app installer, for Windows. I don't have a Linux machine to work with.

good luck!