Re: [pygame] New way for drawing an arc

On 1/5/2012 3:41 PM, Christopher Night wrote:
> Cool! When I needed to draw an arc more than a couple of pixels wide, I
> approximated it with a polygon. I think it gave pretty good results. I'm
> not sure how it would compare performance-wise, but it should involve a lot
> fewer trig function calls. Have you tried this method?
>
> -Christopher

Not yet, but currently I'm trying to incorporate antialiasing into my
function. This function in C should run at the speed the current
rotation function runs :).

Polygons...... Say, you could use an altered version of my function to
calculate the exact accuracy of polygon you'd need to get full
reproduction. Maybe you could use this idea?