Re: [pygame] Fwd: [SDL] SDL 1.2.15 PRERELEASE

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19/01/12 12:33 AM, René Dudfield wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Sam Lantinga* <slouken@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:slouken@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Subject: [SDL] SDL 1.2.15 PRERELEASE
To: SDL <sdl@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sdl@xxxxxxxxxx>>

Okay, we think we have the Mac OS X issues ironed out, and there's one last chance to test the new release before it goes live:

I have already build a recent version of SDL 1.2 from the repository (form Dec, 2011). It works so far. I shall upload a new prebuilt to bitbucket with more recent libraries. When 1.2.15 is formally released, I will update to it.

Lenard Lindstrom

P.S. - Is is time for Pygame 1.9.2a1?

How much is left to finish in Pygame 1.9.2? The freetype module is now usable, though I would like to add a few more features. I have given up on _movie, though someone else is welcome to get it working on X.Org 1:7.5+8+squeeze1 (debian). There is some general document stuff to do...

Lenard Lindstrom

sweet

Yeah, I think it is time :)

I'll see if I can get a list together...