Re: [pygame] Re: Pygame midiout not working...

Hi,

just an update...

tldr; fail.

- I asked the port media mailing list, and figured out a few things*.
- it compiles with home brew (on lion+snow).
- I tried to get a VM working on virtualbox... but that didn't work.  Apparently it used to work with OSX server, but OSX server doesn't exist any more; So virtualbox doesn't seem to support it now.
- You can extract architectures, and join them together with `lipo`.  So, if I grab an old binary I might be able to extract the ppc stuff.
- people suggest getting an old mac to support old mac platforms.

So...

*basically, I need to get an old mac.

Supporting old platforms on Lion seems too hard; unless you are a level 52 wizard, and have some of Steve Jobses toe nail clippings to do the incantations.

cu.