Re: [pygame] Pygame subset for Android

Ho.

Thanks, and everything is supported? I mean, i can use font, mixer etc...? Because i heard a lot about font module that would not work properly.

2012/1/27 James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 09:27:20PM +0100, Nathan Biagini wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i love developing little games with Pygame and recently heard about a
> way to port your games on Android devices with "Pygame subset for
> Android".
> So, i'd like to ask if there are some of you who have already tested
> it? Does it works well? etc...
>
> Thanks.

I have used it, and it worked very well. I found that I had to work very
hard on performance optimizing my games to work with PGS4A, but that is
not a fault of PGS4A, that is the simple fact that android phones and
tablets have less processor power than PCs, so I have to be more careful
about performance.

If you want an example of a pygame game that was ported to android using
PGS4A, search the android market for Stegavorto

---
James Paige