Re: [pygame] Pygame subset for Android

I had no problem with the font module or the mixer module.

I have heard of problems with the font module if you try to use the
default font instead of supplying your own .ttf files, but I don't think
that was a PGS4A specific problem. I always include my .ttf files with
my game so I have never run across those issues

---
James