Re: [pygame] Pygame subset for Android

I have been working on an RPG for Android intended for commercial
sale. Sound, graphics and touch are working although the touch is a
bit laggy sometimes.

There is a p4a website at pygame.renpy.org but it is not very active.
IMHO we could do well by better integrating the two.

When my game is further along I intend to contribute to the p4a
project also. I actually tried downloading the source code but found
that the bazaar source control gave me some problems, and I haven't
taken the time to research the bazaar problem yet.

But for me, working in Java was so painful that I was ready to ditch
the project and work on my golf game instead. So, I am still pressing
along with intentions to complete the game in p4a.

I for one hope we can continue to make p4a really shine. Cause life is
too short to program in Java. =)

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.