Re: [pygame] pyinstaller + pygame on OSX Mountain Lion

hello,

Looks like it isn't finding the mixer_music.so dependency.  Can you tell it manually to include that?  Or maybe try adding import pygame.mixer_music somewhere in your code?

py2app was originally made by a developer working on OSX... so I think that can handle the dependency ok.   Like Russell says, maybe try that?

cheers,