Re: [pygame] PYGGEL reboot

On mer, 2015-01-21 at 18:27 -0700, Matt Roe wrote:
> With all of this I have decided to reboot the project, using more
> modern techniques (at the very least not just using display lists for
> everything) - and I was curious if there was anyone else out there who
> would care to help out?

I am also working on a 3D graphics library, partly as my final year
project. It's using modern OpenGL. I'm specifically trying to avoid a
full 'engine' and provide a slightly lower level, more flexible library
which can then be integrated into a game engine.

Anyway, if you think there might be anything worth sharing between the
projects, just get in touch.