Re: [pygame] PYGGEL reboot

On sab, 2015-01-24 at 09:35 -0700, Matt Roe wrote:
> Lucas: in regards to PYGGEL or to what Sam said? Last I looked (which
> has been some years), pyglet was basically similar to Pygame, just
> built fully for OpenGL for accelerated 2d graphics as well.

What he said. To my knowledge pyglet is an alternative to Pygame, it
does not provide any support for 3D graphics. The library I'm working on
simply uses pyopengl, so it doesn't depend on Pygame and should work
just fine with Pyglet or anything else that provides an OpenGL context.
Though I've personally only tested it with Pygame, and the examples use
Pygame (for now).