Re: [pygame] Good English Computer coding books

http://pastebin.com/u/diliupg

try these if the help you. what i did while learning

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 4:14 AM, Ryan Westlund <rlwestlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I learned from "Python Programming For The Absolute Beginner (Third Edition)" by Michael Dawson. Great book.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Martti KÃhne <mysatyre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At a certain point, programming becomes more about solving problems than learning the language, so you can't separate out the learning from the doing. So, you should pick a problem domain that interests you and go from there.

that is well put indeed. for OP I would suggest looking for an
existing game that would reasonably challenge him/her, and if there
are specific questions that occur about the implementation I'd gladly
discuss them. feel free to contact me off list even. ;-)

most of my practical learning happened when I followed discussions on
irc about specific problems which got me interested/challenged myself.
I'm not completely certain whether that is applicable to pygame,
though.

cheers!
mar77i

--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.