[pygame] Pygame 1.9.3?

Since 1.9.2, there have been a few crucial fixes committed:

- Add a missing file to the sdist, so it can be installed from PyPI without using a wheel
- Fix a crash on Linux when playing ogg files.
- Add builds for Python 3.6

I'd like to make a 1.9.3 release to get these improvements out promptly.

Are there any other important things which we can fix quickly before making a release? I know there are some Mac problems, but I can't debug those, so unless someone steps up to tackle them, I don't want to hold the release up for them.

René, are you happy to add me on PyPI (username takowl) so I can upload the new release? If I don't hear from you, I'll ask Paul to do the upload again.

Thanks,
Thomas