Re: [pygame] PyGame enters official Debian archive

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 10:47:11AM -0600, Ed Boraas wrote:
> Alpha, m68k, and mips all have built successfully and have packages in
> incoming, so after today's dinstall run, we'll have pygame for four
> architectures in the archive. Apparently powerpc's builds aren't keeping up,
> so I'm not sure if we'll see those soon. That just leaves arm and sparc up
> in the air.

Did you have to build those yourself with a cross compiler and upload them?
Or do the ports team do that automatically by script, or something else?

And if you build them with a cross compiler, how do you actually test that
they work without a machine of that architecture?

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org