[pygame] Pygame comparison to BlitzBasic

I spotted in the new readme file in the examples directory that it says:

"liquid.py - This example was created in a quick comparison with the
    BlitzBasic gaming language. Nonetheless, it demonstrates a quick
    8-bit setup (with colormap)."

Some folk at work have started using BlitzBasic for some prototyping, so I'm
interested to hear how your comparison went.  Was Blitz faster or slower?
What were you comparing?

Then there's the more long term question... Can we turn IDLE into a nice
frontend for Pygame, and add builtin documentation etc., so it ends up
with an IDE like BlitzBasic?

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org