Re: [pygame] mirror for twitch?

At 04:30 PM 7/27/02 -0300, you wrote:
>anyone have a mirror for the twitch game? the 'official' homepage
>(http://www3.telus.net/futility/twitch/index.html) has moved or got erased..
>and I can't seem to find a copy of it...

I'm the author of twitch. I've changed isps; you can find the last version
of twitch here:

http://members.shaw.ca/da_clark/twitch-1_0.zip

A word of warning: no matter how low your expectations are for twitch,
you'll probably be disappointed. The time you spend downloading, installing
and playing this game would undoubtedly be better spent enjoying the
outdoors, creating a piece of art, or sleeping. You've been warned.

David Clark