Re: [pygame] unround circle!

Beni Cherniavsky wrote:
I just downloaded the CVS snapshot__ and the WHATSNEW says "cleaned
fill circle draw" (on Jun 11, so this is clearly relates to your
message) but I still see the same behavior and diff of `src/draw.c`
vs. 1.5.5 doesn't show any difference at all in the `circle` function.
What do I miss?  Is the CVS snapshot not up-to-date perhaps?

__ http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-cvs.tar.gz
this should be all taken care of in the latest release. pygame-1.5.6 has the same updated circle draw as the cvs snapshot.

i just doublechecked with the old 'circle magnified' code you had posted earlier. i added a feature to draw a rectangle around the area to be effected. the old rectangle has some problems to be sure. the new one seems much better.

comparison
http://pygame.org/ftp/contrib/circles.png

code change diff
http://cvs.seul.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb-1.80.cgi/games/pygame/src/draw.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.30&r2=text&tr2=1.31&f=h