[pygame] Python Game Interview, Steve Moret

Recently I conducted a short interview with Steve Moret, the Lead Programmer for "Greyhawk: Temple of Elemental Evil". Python was used for the scripting in this commercial game. The interview covers the decision and results of using Python in this project.

http://pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml

This was actually neat to do and turned out as good as I'd wanted. Expect to see a few more of these short interviews in the future.