Re: [pygame] My Pong is slow (was Re:Drawing directly or loadingimages)

Please take a look at my modified version
http://www.glorybox.de/pong.py

I get a page:

CGIWrap Error: Execution of this script not permitted

Execution of (pong.py) is not permitted for the following reason:

Script is not executable. Issue 'chmod 755 filename'

I guess renaming or zipping it should get rid of the problem, i guess the webserver tries to execute the script instead of just serving it?

Daniel