Re: [pygame] website - final review

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please take a look at the site. If you find any
> problems, please mention them.  If there is anything
> missing, please also mention that.  I would like to
> deploy this site to pygame.org pretty soon.

How abput that Python-Powered logo:
http://just.letterror.com/pythonlogo/
Use:
Style: Official Python Powered Logo
Anatomy: Corporate and Serious
Color: Color
Max Height 44px
Max Width 110 px

Generate, and use the PNG logo (but you need to make the white areas
transparent first). I think this logo looks much nicer :)

Okay, now a bit more important suggestion:

Pihil, your link to documentation points to pygame.org/docs and that
page hasn't been updated a long time.

So I propose adding these two tutorials:
http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~piman/writing/sprite-tutorial.shtml
http://sjbrown.ezide.com/games/writing-games.html

greets,
Marek