Re: [pygame] A more Pythonic way to do this

Could you post your enemy movement code? (Woooo, sounds like some kind of top
military secret or something.) I have a hunch as to what might be happening
now that you're properly storing your initial XY coords, but can't know for
sure without seeing the code.

	-Matt Bailey

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 15:38, D. Hartley set 1,000 monkies in front of
keyboards and came up with the following: