[pygame] OpenGL performance in pygame vs glut

hi all

more on GLUT/pygame/wxpython:

Lately i have been doing some performance tests in Pygame, GLUT and
wxpython, with Mirra framework. My results
show that GLUT has the poorer performance and this is quite irregular.
Wxpython was slightly better than pygame and both much more regular than
glut. But later lests shown that Wxpython was actually pretty irregular as well (?).

I am not sure if this is because of the systems themselves or if my
programming is interfering in the performance. In pinciple i assumed
that glut and pygame might be more eficient since i assumed (maybe
wrong) that they are 'lighter' than wxpython.

It would be great if someone with more experience on this issue could
comment on it to contrast my results.

many thanks!

--
altern