Re: [pygame] Pitcher's Duel Batter Demo needs testers

David a écrit :

Finally, months late, the batter demonstration program for Pitcher's
Duel is done, and online.

Pitcher's Duel will be a networked baseball simulation game, featuring
three-d graphics (including perspective as well as LCD stereographic
and RedBlue stereographic displays),
and minimal dependence on chance (luck).  The batter demo is just the
batter interface, batting against a very predictable pitcher.

It supports two input methods for controlling the batter's swing.  One
is the joystick, and the other is the touchpad (you can try a mouse,
but it probably wont work well.).   If you are a gamer, or a baseball
fan, please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

My greatest concern is that it is just too tough.  The attempt is to
simulate the experience of batting in baseball, and hitting a pitch is
difficult.   The simulation is even more difficult, unfortunately, and
I have struggled for months trying ways to make it easier.  I am
looking for input from other folks on just how difficult it seems to
them, and any input they might have on how to make it easier.  Thank
you for any input you can provide.

The uploaded file is a windows executable, in zip format.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110483&package_id=119360

David Keeney

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "pitchdemo.py", line 12, in ?
   import spyre
 File "spyre.py", line 20, in ?
   import la
ImportError: No module named la

what is the full name of that module, I couldn't find it on the internet ?