Re: [pygame] Pitcher's Duel Batter Demo needs testers

The module is la.py (la.pyc), and it is included in the library.zip
file in the distribution.  Could you verify that the file la.pyc is
actually missing from your install?  Could you provide details on what
platform you are testing on, and what OS version you are using.

Thanks
David

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx