[pygame] New website released

The new pygame website is deployed for public use.

http://www.pygame.org/

I hope you find the new interface and features
enjoyable. If you have any suggestions, please send
them to philhassey@xxxxxxxxx

Special thanks to the pygame mailing list and irc for
their help in both beta testing the site and giving
some great suggestions. Thanks also go to the seul.org
folks for hosting this site and for making some server
changes so that the new pygame site could be hosted.

One of the main reasons I build this website was so I
could contribute back to the pygame community, and so
that it would be easier for others to contribute to
the community. Here are some ways you can help the
pygame community grow:

Add Projects! - Sign Up and you can post all your
in-development and new pygame projects. We really want
to see what people are using pygame for, and the new
site allows people to do that.

Compete! - There are a few upcoming game competitions.
I believe both of them are pygame / python specific.
See the previous news articles for more information.

Phil

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs