Re: [pygame] New website released

All the projects that were transferred from the old
site currently have no owner.

If you were the creator of a project and want to own
it on the new site:

1. Sign into the site
2. Navigate to your project's page
3.  There will be a link that says "Maintain this
project".  Click that link, and it will set you as the
owner.

Phil