Re: [pygame] From * import * and Pygame2exe

Sure, you could cheat, but I don't want to it to be too easy.  If
someone can crack open your level code in a text editor and see your
oh-so-clever puzzle spelled out in an if-then statement, that's not so
cool.

I'd rather have them perform some very minor wizardry/hacking to get
into my guts :D.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"