Re: [pygame] seeking in a .WAV with pygame.mixer.music? and "pynudge"

I looked for a way....also looked in the standard
Python libraries for something along those lines.
Nothing really seems to provide that kind of low-level
interface. Pymedia might provide that but the
documentation is very sketchy... I had a hard time
trying to figure out what it is and isn't capable of.

I might work on my own problem some more today, and if
I find out anything I'll post it.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs