Re: [pygame] Python enumerations

> While thinking about the problem, it occured to me that that classes
> could also be used as enumerations

This solution seems particularly adapted to what I want to do. And (to
my surprise), classes are hashable.

The only problem I'm encountering is the stringification of classes:

>>> class A: pass
>>> x = A
>>> print str(x)
__main__.A

I'd rather have it stringify as "A". Of course, I could do this:

>>> s = str(x)
>>> print s[s.rindex('.')+1:]

But is there a more graceful way?

--
   I had picked out the theme of the baby's room and done other
   things. I decided to let Jon have this.