Re: [pygame] Python enumerations

While thinking about the problem, it occured to me that that classes
could also be used as enumerations - not class names, but the actual
object representing a class, like this:

  class Apple:
    def onEat(self): print 'Ate an apple.'

  class Peach:
    def onEat(self): print 'Ate a peach.'

  preferedFruit = Peach

  if preferedFruit == Peach: print 'We like peaches.'

  fruit = preferedFruit()   # Create a new instance.
  fruit.onEat()

--

 The evidence in support of [global cooling] has now begun to
 accumulate so massively that meteorologists are hard-pressed to