Re: [pygame] From * import * and Pygame2exe

Well, I was also thinking about running a validator somewhere in there
that would only allow a specific set of commands for the level
modules.  For example, no one should be executing file operations or
sys commands from within a level logic block.  In fact, they should
only be doing namespace data operations, comparisons and iterations.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"