Re: [pygame] From * import * and Pygame2exe

Frankly, I think the custom-level-format-in-ASCII-file idea is pretty
slick. :) Your level definition files don't have to be overly bloated with
Python code, you just have the barebones data needed to build the levels.

	-Matt Bailey

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 10:24, andrew baker set 1,000 monkies in front of
keyboards and came up with the following: