[pygame] Python game challenge: libraries updated

I've updated the list of libraries included in the PyWeek rules page to
include a bunch of things recently posted on this list. Please let me know if
a) I've missed something, b) the project is actually dead or c) my
information is out of date. Of course, I encourage all developers of such
libraries to release their most up-to-date code for use in the challenge :)

http://ocemp.sourceforge.net/gui.html
   OcempGUI is an abbreviation for Ocean Empire GUI. and denotes a toolkit,
   which contains a set of various user interface elements based on and for
   pygame.

http://lgt.berlios.de/
   LGT is a collection of modules to assist with game development in the
   Python programming language, using the pygame libary.

http://jtauber.com/pyso
   pyso is a pygame-based isometric game library.

http://sjbrown.users.geeky.net/w/Poutine
   A collection of widgets that provide a pygame Sprite interface

http://www.ixi-software.net/content/body_software_mirra.html
   Mirra is a 2D openGL python framework.

[BTW: wow, so many cool frameworks!!!]

     Richard