Re: [pygame] Segmentation fault in pygame.mixer

Hey Rudá,

ooh.  pygame on ARM! hehe

Could you please try using the cvs pygame?  It's probably broken too,
but you never know.

If you have time, you could start putting print statements in the quit
function. Then run it and see which print statements are printed.
Then you can tell us where it crashes.

Cheers.