Re: [pygame] SVG and SDL/pygame with pycairo?

Rene Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>:

> this sounds really good!

I would just like to second that.

Then again, I think being able to use pycairo together with pygame
(and perhaps wxpython) would be great. Being able to do anti-aliased
vector animations with transparency and clipping and the like would be
really awesome. (I guess Agg would be an alternative to Cairo. Hm. I
seem to recall some discussion about this before?)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                    Fall seven times, stand up eight
http://hetland.org                                  [Japanese proverb]