Re: [pygame] Use of PyScheme for game projects

Yeah, currently, I'm working entirely with distributing data sets.  My game app doesn't open up any extra vulnerabilities.  The user is as safe as anyone with their computer exposed enough to access web pages.

However, I can really only take data-driven gameplay so far.  So far, I've looked at Pyscheme, Psyche, Lunatic (Lua in Python), and also considered writing my own parser.  The most frustrating thing for me is that I'd really like to be able to have developers write in Python, because it's such a lovely language :D

Yes, part of the deal with security is that perfect security is impossible.  The content will probably have to have layers of moderation before it reaches the end-user, but since it's totally open, an end-user could also load up anyone's homemade level.  If someone gets something malicious, they'll probably get mad at me for not protecting them :P