Re: [pygame] Use of PyScheme for game projects

It's as safe as the functions you export into the scheme environment.

We currently only export simple functions like add/subtract/if/etc so
it's pretty secure.

You can see a document of the specification at,
http://www.thousandparsec.net/tp/dev/documents/ncl.php#Func_Requirements

Hope it helps.

Mithro