Re: [pygame] Python On HTML?

Right out of the box you can use the CGI module, it's not terribly hard to get working with Apache.  Check out the python docs.

I've used CherryPy for quite a number of things.  It can work in conjunction with Apache or set up it's own server.  It's very pythonic in it's implementation.

http://docs.python.org/lib/module-cgi.html
http://www.cherrypy.org/