Re: [pygame] Python On HTML?

On 7/25/06, Jason Massey <jason.massey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right out of the box you can use the CGI module, it's not terribly hard to
get working with Apache.  Check out the python docs.

I've used CherryPy for quite a number of things.  It can work in conjunction
with Apache or set up it's own server.  It's very pythonic in it's
implementation.

Mod_python is very fast. I have used it a few times and the speed is very impressive and the memory comsumption is better than with CGI if you get concurrent access.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - tshirts http://nerd.ws - code http://zx-81.com
  Autistic LUG http://autisticlug.org - blog http://sp.arkes.co.uk