Re: [pygame] Growing Pygame

There is also:
http://mu.arete.cc/pcr/

which when I set up the website I was told to link to.  Though I was told not to give it a big link cause it was more-or-less retired.  The link is on this page:
http://www.pygame.org/projects/9

Can anyone comment definitively about this issue?  I've never really perused either of the code repositories.

Thanks!
Phil

Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 02:31, Andre Meyer wrote:
> Maybe a cookbook is a good idea.

There already is a code repository. It doesn't appear to be linked from the
pygame.org site any more though. Phil, this should be a high priority to fix,
I think :)

http://www.pygame.org/pcr/repository.php

Richard